Are you a Full-Time Undergraduates Student currently enrolled in Nigeria Tertiary Institution or you are looking for current ongoing Scholarships to further your studies? If you answered yes, then this guide on how to apply for NAOC AGIP Scholarship 2019 Application Form is for you.
The Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is calling for application from Nigerian graduates for the 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
To qualify for 2019/2020 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2019.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2019 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Steps on How to Apply for AGIP Scholarship 2019?
Interested candidates should visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships. The Application Deadline is 26th May 2019.
Other School News:
- JAMB UTME CBT Result Checker 2019-2020
- SUSDEVI Shortlisted Candidates 2019-2020
- PTDF Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates 2019-2020
- N-Power Nigeria Salary Update Today for June 2019
- UNICAL Admission List for 2019/2020 Session
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.