Do you have the zeal to become a teacher? Are you looking for teaching job vacancies in Nigeria today? If you answered yes, then hurry now to apply for the Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020 Application form.
The Universal Basic Education Commission reopens portal www.ubeconline.com for FTS Recruitment exercise. Subsequently, applications are invited from eligible candidates for enlistment into the Federal Government teaching program.
The official E-Recruitment Portal for the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment form and registration guide is here. Know that the open vacancies advertised by the Federal Government of Nigeria is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay!!!
Other Jobs You Might Like:
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2019
- NDLEA Recruitment Form 2019→2020
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Final List of Successful Candidates 2019
If you are interested in applying for the 2019 Federal Teachers Recruitment Application form, then you must follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions okay.
Instruction/Requirement for Federal Teachers Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO and National Certificate in Education (NCE).
All applicants must not be above the age of thirty-six (36) years and possess excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
The areas of specialization are English Language, Mathematics, Science, Vocational Education, Arts, and Foreign Languages.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for the Federal Government Teaching Scheme, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal https://www.ubec.gov.ng OR
Send your CVs or Resume attached with relevant document to your State SUBEB or LGEAs: The Executive Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board.
- Visit SUBEB Website (https://teachfornigeria.org)
- Click the Teaching Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and E-mail Address is required
- Enter your information precisely as specified in the application form.
- Accept the terms/conditions and job functions/ current roles.
- An activation code will be sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Attach a copy of your credential and passport photograph, then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
What next after applying for Federal Teachers Recruitment?
The State Universal Basic Education Board will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for Interview Invitation and screening aptitude text examination.
All shortlisted candidates will be INVITED at their respective Local Government Area Headquarters for screening and document verification exercise.
UBEC Recruitment Closing Date:
The Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.