Here is how to apply for Independent National Electoral Commission ad hoc staff enlistment through the official E-Recruitment Portal. You’ll see the registration guide for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
Are you Nigerian citizen currently unemployed or you are seeking for job openings at the electoral commission? If you answered yes, then I’will show you how to apply for the INEC Adhoc Staff 2020 recruitment exercise.
Before getting started, we’ll like to make it clear that www.inecnigeria.org is the official website of the Independent National Electoral Commission and INEC Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs You Might Like:
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2019
- NDLEA Recruitment Form 2019→2020
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Final List of Successful Candidates 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC will be recruiting N-Power beneficiaries as adhoc staff in the forthcoming general election. Interested candidates must meet the prerequisite conditions.
Instructions/Requirement for INEC Recruitment
Interested candidates must give a detailed explanation of their CVs/ Resumes and must also meet the following criteria.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2019.
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2020?
You must indicate the position you are applying for attached with CVs/ Resumes and other relevant documents to → http://apply.inecrecruitment.com/ to get started.
What’s Next After Applying for INEC Recruitment Form?
Notification of Selection/Training: All successful candidates are notified for the next stage recruitment process and training conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email and SMS.