The Government of Lagos State in partnership with the Teaching Service Commission has commenced the enlistment of One Thousand Secondary School Teachers into the State Post Primary Teaching Service. Interested candidates in the ongoing Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment exercise should apply now!!!
The Lagos State Teaching Service Commission – TESCOM E-Recruitment Portal (lagosstate.gov.ng) is now open for new application intake. This is good news for those who wish to participate in the massive teachers’ recruitment.
The available job vacancies advertised by the Lagos State Government is NOT for sale and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NPVN: N-Power Login Portal Guide 2019
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- PYES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
If you want to join the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission, then you are required to follow the instruction and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into the Lagos SUBEB recruitment exercise.
Instructions/Requirement for Lagos SUBEB Teachers
Interested candidates must give a detailed explanation of their CVs/ Resumes and must also meet the following criteria.
- You must reside in Nigerian.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND and Nigerian Certificate in Education (N.C.E.)
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2019.
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment 2019?
You must indicate the position you are applying for attached with CVs/ Resumes and other relevant documents to → https://tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/Account/Login
What’s Next After Applying for Lagos StateTeachers Recruitment?
Notification of Selection/Training: All successful candidates are notified for the next stage recruitment process and training conducted by the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email and SMS.