The online application for Lagos State Employment Trust Fund is now open. Are you unemployed or do you sound business idea? If you answered yes, then hurry now to apply for LSETF Registration 2019 Application.
You can now join the IBM Digital – Nation Africa (D-NA) program where you can further expand your skills, build innovative solutions, and find jobs at NO COST!!
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund in partnership with IBM introduces the Digital – Nation Africa project in Lagos State. If you are interested, you will be trained for 12 to 16 weeks. This is good news if you wish to participate in this year’s LSETF Registration exercise.
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Pyes Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- BSUM Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- CBN Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Defence Ministry Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- FFS Recruitment Application Form 2019-2020
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Government Regulatory Agency Recruitment 2019
If you are interested in applying for Lagos state Employment Trust Fund, then you must follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions.
Instructions/Requirement for LSETF Loan
Interested candidates must give a detailed explanation of their proposed business venture and must also meet the following criteria.
- You must reside in Lagos or Nigerian citizen
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2019.
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for LSETF Registration 2019?
If you are interested in applying for Lagos state Employment Trust Fund Digital Nation Africa, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://lsetf.ng/ibm-dna.php OR tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng to get started.
Be informed that Shortlisted beneficiaries will be notified through Email and Phone for Lsetf vocational training.