The Nigerian Police Service Commission begins enlistment of 40000 part-time constables to fight the growing security challenges in the country. Registration exercise for Nigeria Police Part Time Recruitment 2020 Application form will soon commence.
If you are a Nigerian youth and currently unemployed then this is an opportunity to apply for Nigeria’s Police Force recruitment exercise for Constables (Recruits). You must enter your employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
The Federal Government of Nigeria has approved the recruitment of 40,000 part-time constables into the Nigerian Police Force. Note that NPF Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army Women Corps (NAWC) Recruitment 2019
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019/2020
- N-Power Build Registration Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Screening Date & Venue 2019
You have to take note of the following information if you are interested in taking part in this year’s Nigerian Police Constable Recruitment exercise.
Statutory Requirement for NPF Recruitment
If you wish to join the Nigeria Police Force (NPF), then you must meet the following conditions okay.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian Citizen by Birth
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must be between 18-35 years before December 2019
- You must possess a WAEC/SSCE/NECO certificate.
- Additionally, you must have BSc/HND or OND from a reputable institution
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a fully expanded chest measurement of 0.87 metres.
- You must be physically and mentally fit and good behavior.
- Male applicants should be between 1.7 metres in height while 1.64 metres for females.
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Step on How to Apply for Nigeria Police Part Time Recruitment?
If you are interested in joining the Nigerian Police force, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → http://www.nigeriapolicecareers.net to get started.
NPF Recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigerian police force recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.