The online application for the Nigerian Navy Graduates Enlistment has ended. Shortlisted candidates are to report for report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt on Monday, 2 March 2020 from 0800 (8am).
Candidates who applied for Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Lagos should note that there are 2 centres each, hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
All short-listed candidates will take part in physical and document verification exercises for the purpose of ascertaining the authenticity of documents and the health status of applicants. Make sure you come with the following documents:
- Two (2) navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of the brown canvas.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out.
- One set of cutlery.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NPower Recruitment Registration Form
- PYES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019
- NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- N-Power Build Registration Form 2019
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
N/B: You are advised to log in with your registered E-mail to ascertain if you have been successfully selected for the next stage recruitment process.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Screening Date and Exam Centres
The candidates are to attend the interview by states in the following order, Any candidate who fails to report for screening on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.
- Batch A.
- Batch B.
- Batch C.
For more information regarding the NN Oral Interview/Examination Center Notification and date, please visit (https://joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates)