Hello, and here is how to apply for New National Identity Card on the E-Recruitment Portal. Registration exercise for NIMC Pre Enrolment 2020 Application Form has commenced.
The National Identity Management Commission has opened the NIMC Enrolment portal for applicants who wish to apply and above 16 years. This is good news as you can also check your tracking id with your NIMC Slip.
The benefits of having a National Identity Card cannot be over-emphasis as it enables you to carry out your daily activities and Identity verification with ease. To sign up for a NIMC Pre Enrolment is absolutely free, all that is required is your personal info.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. You must have the under-listed items at hand before applying for NIMC Pre Enrolment new account creation.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria Today:
- NPower IBM Registration Form 2019
- Nigerian Navy Screening Date 2019
- FCSC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Shell Scholarship Schemes 2019/2020
- Access Bank Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2019-2020
- NPower Transition Programme 2019-2020
- Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019-2020
- NSCDC Screening Date & Exam Centres 2019
- Federal Government Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- NPower Tech Software Recruitment 2019 Training
- National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2019
Requirements for NIMC Pre Enrolment
Here are the necessary documents needed NIMC Enrolment Registration exercise. Make sure you fill your information accurately okay.
- You must enter your First and Last Name exactly in the box
- You must enter your Birth Month, Day and Year
- Scan your fingerprints, passport photograph, and signature.
- You must have a valid phone number/E-mail for verification purpose
- Finally, you write down or prints out your 2D Barcode okay.
Step on how to apply for NIMC Pre Enrolment Registration
This is a do it yourself guide, but to capture your fingerprints it’s advised you visit Enrolment Officer at any NIMC Enrolment Centre.
- NIMC Registration Page or website >> https://penrol.nimc.gov.ng OR www.nimc.gov.ng
- Right at the homepage, click on Create Account Button
- You will be redirected to the NIMC registration form page.
- Enter your details as specified above NIMC and BVN and click the NEXT button
- Save your National id card online transaction slip after enrolment.
- Congratulations, you have successfully created your account.
N/B: Those having the following issues: ‘I lost my nimc slip’ should follow the steps above to retrieve or Re-Issuance of NIN Slips.