The online application for Nigerian Police Force Constable (Recruits) enlistment has ended. All eligible applicants for Police Constable Shortlisted Candidates for Medical Screening have been released.
The Nigerian Police Force – NPF New E-Recruitment Portal is now open for candidates to check their names and print out Invitation Slip at NO cost. This is GOOD NEWS if you participated in the recruitment exercise.
Note that you are advised to check your registered E-mail or SMS and State Command Headquarters in their states where the comprehensive list is pasted if you among those that applied okay…
The training and documentation shall commence on Monday 28th October 2019 and closes on Friday 1st November 2019. Failure to report for Training within the stipulated time will mean that the candidate has declined the offer. Please make sure you come with the following items:
- Two (2) pairs of White Shorts
- Two (2) pairs of white round neck vest
- Two (2) pair of white canvas
- Two (2) Pairs of white socks
- Two (2) white pillowcases
- Two (2) Sets of a white bedsheet
- Sport wears
- Mosquito Net
- Original and photocopies of Credentials
- 8 Recent Passport Photograph
Email Address Checking Services:
- Yahoo Mail Sign Up and Login Portal
- Gmail Account Sign Up and Login Portal
- Yandex Mail Registration and Login Portal
- Microsoft Outlook Account Sign Up and Login Portal
You’ll see how to check the names of successful candidates and the required document for physical verification exercise.
Steps on How to Check Police Constable Shortlisted Candidates 2019?
Nigerian Police Force Constable (Recruits) List of Successful candidates can be downloaded through the official E-Recruitment Portal → http://npf.gov.ng/information → https://psc.org.ng/2019screenlist/ OR http://recruitment.npf.gov.ng/CandidateList.html to get PDF.
What’s Next Stage After NPF List of Successful Applicants is out?
Notification of Selection/Training: All successful candidates are notified and role-specific training conducted by the Nigerian Police Service Commission. All Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email with notification through SMS.