Hello, here is how to apply for Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency Loan through the official E-Recruitment Portal. SMEDAN Registration exercise for 2020 Application form has commenced.
Are you a Nigerian youth currently unemployed? Do you have a sound business idea or want to acquire new skills?? if your answer is yes, then hurry now to apply for SMEDAN Conditional Grant Scheme for micro-enterprises.
The Federal Government of Nigeria will soon reopen portal www.smedan.gov.ng to train young Nigerians to have a business of their own. This is good news if you wish to participate in this year’s SMEDAN registration.
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Pyes Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- BSUM Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- CBN Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Defence Ministry Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- FFS Recruitment Application Form 2019-2020
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Government Regulatory Agency Recruitment 2019
Note that the SMEDAN Empowerment scheme is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay. Interested candidates must meet the following conditions…
Instructions/Requirement for SMEDAN Recruitment
Interested candidates must give a detailed explanation of their proposed business venture and must also meet the following criteria.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2018.
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for SMEDAN Registration 2020?
If you are interested in applying for National Enterprises Development Programme (NEDEP), then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://smedan.gov.ng/programmes/ to get started.
What’s Next After Applying for SMEDAN Loan Application?
Notification of Selection/Training: All successful candidates are notified for the next stage recruitment process and training conducted by the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email with notification through SMS.