The online application for Startup Nigeria Registration Form is now open. If you have an innovative or sound business idea you can now apply for start-up funding in Nigeria, this is a wonderful opportunity for would-be Entrepreneurs okay.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has reopened portal www.startupnigeria.ng to train young Nigerians to have a business of their own. This is good news if you wish to participate in this year’s Startup Nigeria registration exercise.
Startup Nigeria is a 3-Month Incubation Program designed to support innovative idea-staged companies across Nigeria with funding, mentorship, and training. The curriculum is specifically designed to move companies from ideastage to viable products/services.
The 2019 Startup Incubation Program will target startups in the North West, North Central and South East geopolitical zones.
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Pyes Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- BSUM Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- CBN Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Defence Ministry Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- FFS Recruitment Application Form 2019-2020
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Government Regulatory Agency Recruitment 2019
If you are interested in joining the Startup Nigeria 2019 Programme, then you must follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions.
Instructions/Requirement for Startup Nigeria Programme
Interested candidates must give a detailed explanation of their proposed business venture and must also meet the following criteria.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2018.
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for Startup Nigeria Registration 2020?
If you are interested in applying for Startup Incubation Program, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://www.startupnigeria.ng/apply-now to get started.
What’s Next After Applying for Startup Nigeria Application?
Notification of Selection/Training: All successful candidates are notified for the next stage recruitment process and training conducted by the Federal Ministry of Finance. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email with notification through SMS.