Here is how to apply for the Department of State Services Enlistment process via E-recruitment Portal, you’ will see the registration guide and requirements for State Security Service Recruitment 2020 Application form.
Before proceeding, we’ll like you to know that http://www.dss.gov.ng/ is the official website of the Department of State Services. Note that DSS Application Form is FREE and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully.
You can use this portal to check for job vacancies advertised by the Department of State Services as well as get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Oil and Gas Jobs Recruitment 2019-2020
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020
- JAMB UTME CBT Result Checker 2019-2020
- NPF Shortlisted Candidates Names 2019-2020
- Nigeria Police Force Screening Date & Requirements
- N-Power Nigeria Salary Update Today for June 2019
The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you have a passion for joining the Department of State Services (DSS).
Statutory Requirement for SSS Recruitment Exercise
Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre, and Assistant Inspector are required to have WAEC-SSCE-NCE or GCE with credits in English Language and Mathematics.
Male and Female applicants must reside and be a citizen of Nigeria and possess a Birth certificate or Age declaration at hand.
Additionally, you must possess BSC or HND degree with a minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution and N.Y.S.C certificate.
Male applicants should not be less than 1.8m tall while Female applicants should not be less than 1.6m tall respectively. The chest measurement of candidates is 0.87 meters.
You must come along with two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials, medical certificate of fitness and passport sized photographs.
You must not be above the age of thirty-six (36) years and have excellent communication and computer skills.
Any applicants with abnormalities, deformed, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
How to Apply for State Security Service Recruitment 2020?
If you want to join the Department of State Services, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → www.dss.gov.ng registration guide to get started.
The Department of State Services, DSS is not recruiting new staff at the moment. From time to time, we have vacancies. Currently, there are no vacancies available.
- Visit Dss Recruitment Portal www.dss.gov.ng
- Click the 2019 DSS SSS Recruitment, to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- Any development in regard to your application will be communicated to you.
What next after applying for State Security Service Recruitment?
The Department of State Services will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
Short-listed candidates that qualified during the Recruitment Exercise would be invited for document verification and Final Selection Interview after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Training.
DSS Recruitment Closing Date:
The Department of State Services recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.