Hello, and Welcome to the United Bank for Africa Plc Graduates and Non-graduates Enlistment portal. registration exercise for UBA Recruitment 2020 Application form has commenced.
This is the medium through which you can register for open vacancies or positions advertised by the United Bank for Africa Plc and get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
From time to time, United Bank for Africa recruits eligible candidates into the banking sector. At this moment, UBA is recruiting for the following personnel to boost workforce group.
|USSD Banking Manager|
Other Jobs you might like:
- BRISIN Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019/2020
- BRISIN Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Final List of Successful Candidates 2019
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully.
The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you have a passion for joining the United Bank for Africa.
Instruction/Requirement for UBA Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings,
Must have BSC/HND with a minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution and N.Y.S.C certificate.
All applicants must not be above the age of twenty-six (26) years and possess excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for UBA Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for United Bank for Africa recruitment form, then visit the E-Recruitment Portal → https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com OR [email protected]
- Visit UBA Bank Career Section https://www.ubagroup.com
- Click the 2019 UBA recruitment exercise to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
What next after applying for UBA Recruitment?
The United Bank for Africa will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
If eligible, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Data Interpretation.
UBA Recruitment Closing Date:
The United Bank for Africa recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.