Do you have the zeal to become a teacher? Are you looking for teaching job vacancies in Nigeria today? If you answered yes, then hurry now to apply for the UBEC Recruitment 2020 Application form.
The Universal Basic Education Commission reopens portal www.ubeconline.com for UBEC Recruitment exercise. Subsequently, applications are invited from eligible candidates for enlistment into the Federal Government teaching program.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form at NO cost. Note that the UBEC Recruitment Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs you might like:
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Army Women Corps (NAWC) Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Screening Date & Venue 2019
If you are interested in applying for the 2019 UBEC Recruitment Application form, then you must follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions okay.
Instructions/Requirement for UBEC Recruitment
These are the terms and conditions which must be met before enrolling into the Federal Government Teaching Job okay.
- Applications are open to Nigerian and Non-Nigerian.
- You must have Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must be between the ages of 25 to 35yrs
- You must possess a BSc/HND/OND from a reputable institution.
- You must have completed the mandatory N.Y.S.C program
- Additionally, excellent communication and computer skills is an advantage
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for UBEC Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for the Federal Government Teaching Scheme, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal https://www.ubec.gov.ng → www.ubeconline.com recruitment to get started.
- Visit SUBEB Website (https://teachfornigeria.org)
- Click the Teaching Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and E-mail Address is required
- Enter your information precisely as specified in the application form.
- Accept the terms/conditions and job functions/ current roles.
- An activation code will be sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Attach a copy of your credential and passport photograph, then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
What next after applying for UBEC Recruitment?
After submitting your registration form, you wait for the SECOND STAGE of shortlisting successful applicants for aptitude test examination.
If your name is among the list, you will take part in the documentation and physical verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
UBEC Recruitment Closing Date:
The Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.