Hello and Welcome to African Development Bank Group Graduates and Non-Graduates Enlistment Portal. Registration exercise for AfDB Recruitment 2020 application form has commenced.
Are you a graduate and unemployed or currently searching for jobs opening in the banking sector? If yes, then search no more. E-Recruitment Portal is here to bring you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria Today.
From time to time, the African Development Bank recruits eligible candidates to boost workforce group. At this moment, AfDB is currently recruiting for:
|HR Administration Assistant (Short Term Staff)|
|Fragility and Resilience Officer, RDTS|
|Portfolio Results Officer|
|Lead Reviser – French|
|Principal Investigation Officer|
|Principal Capacity Development Officer|
|Principal Quantitative Risk Officer|
|Principal Internal Auditor|
|Principal Procurement Operations Officer, COEG|
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully.
The available job vacancies advertised at African Development Bank is NOT for sale and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Current Jobs Openings Today:
- SPower Recruitment 2019-2020
- FCSC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- BUA Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019-2020
- 9Mobile Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- ECOWAS Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment DSSC 27/2019
- NPower Transition Programme 2019-2020
- NSCDC Screening Date & Exam Centres 2019
- Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019-2020
- NPower Tech Software Recruitment 2019 Training
- National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2019
The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you have a passion for joining the African Development Bank or apply for the graduate trainee programme.
Instruction & Requirements
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings,
Must have BSC/HND with a minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution and N.Y.S.C certificate.
All applicants must not be above the age of thirty-six (36) years and possess excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Step to Apply for AfDB Recruitment 2020?
The African Development Bank recruitment form will be received through the E-Recruitment Portal → https://www.afdb.org/en/about-careers/current-vacancies to get started.
- Visit AfDB New Jobs Portal https://www.afdb.org/en
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
AfDB Recruitment Closing Date:
The African Development Bank recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.