Hello, and Welcome to the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria E-Recruitment Portal. Register Exercise for BRISIN Recruitment 2020 Application form has commenced.
The Brisin New Employment Portal is to be used ongoing positions advertised by the Federal Government as well as to get notifications for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Your educational qualifications and employment details must be correctly entered, Good Luck!!!
Are you a Nigerian youth currently unemployed or you need to acquire new skills? if your answer is yes, hurry now and apply for the BRISIN Recruitment for FCT Pilot phase implementation.
If you are visiting Brisin E-Recruitment Portal for the first time, you are advised to do the following;
- Use Desktop Opera Web Browser or Mobile Phone with the latest Google Chrome installed.
- Then download, fill and print-out the Acknowledgment Form.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully.
The available job vacancies advertised at Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria is NOT for sale and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NPVN: N-Power Login Portal Guide 2019
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- PYES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
If you want to join the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria, then you are required to follow the instruction and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into BRISIN 2019 recruitment exercise.
Statutory Requirement for BRISIN Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Make sure to come along with your Birth certificate and BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
Additionally, you must have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
Steps on How to Apply for BRISIN Recruitment 2020?
BRISIN Recruiting Portal Set To Begin/Implement FCT Pilot Phase, Interested candidates for Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria recruitment, visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://www.brisin.ng to get started.
- Visit Brisin New Jobs Portal https://brisin.ng/apply
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- Any development in regard to your application will be communicated to you.
What Next After Applying for BRISIN Recruitment?
If you have successfully submitted your application form, then wait for the Next Phase of the shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
All Shortlisted candidates will participate in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
BRISIN Recruitment Closing Date:
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.