Welcome to the Central Bank of Nigeria E-recruitment Portal, to apply for a position in the 2020 CBN Recruitment exercise, you must download and fill the online application form available for free.
Applicants are advised to make use of this portal to apply for ongoing positions advertised in the Central Bank of Nigeria as well as to get notifications for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Make sure to enter all required information mainly your school qualifications and employment details.
Before getting started, I will like you to know that www.cbn.gov.ng is the official website and portal of the Central Bank of Nigeria. Note that CBN is RECRUITING okay!
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI). The initiative has four pillars namely:
- Information Technology
- Movie Production
- Movie Distribution
- Music and
- Software Engineering Student Loan
Other Jobs you might like:
- NPVN: N-Power Login Portal Guide 2019
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- PYES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
Do you want to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment form? if yes, then you must adhere to the following instruction and meet the prerequisite conditions.
Note that the CBN Recruitment Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Instructions/Requirement for CBN Recruitment
All applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subject including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2019
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport sized photographs.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2020?
Interested applicants for the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment exercise, should visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp to get started.
- Visit CBN Nigeria Portal www.cbn.gov.ng
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- Any development in regard to your application will be communicated to you.
What next after applying for CBN Recruitment form?
If you have successfully applied, then wait for the NEXT STAGE of shortlisting successful applicants for aptitude test examination and Invitation for Interview.
If your name is among the list, you will take part in the documentation and physical verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
CBN recruitment Closing Date:
The Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.