Hello, and Welcome to Dangote Nigeria Plc Graduates and Non-Graduates Enlistment Portal. Registration exercise for Dangote Recruitment 2020 application form is ongoing.
Use this portal to register for open vacancies or positions advertised by the Dangote Group Limited and get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
From time to time, Dangote group recruits eligible candidates into Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Noodles and Beverages sector. At this moment, Dangote Refinery is currently recruiting for:
|Junior Technician Scheme|
Other Jobs you might like:
- JAMB UTME CBT Result Checker 2019-2020
- Enugu State SUBEB Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigeria Police Force Screening Date & Requirements
- PTDF Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates 2019-2020
The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you have a passion for joining the Dangote Group or applying for the graduate trainee programme.
Instruction/Requirement for Dangote Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the departments applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings,
Must have BSC/HND with a minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution and N.Y.S.C certificate.
All applicants must not be above the age of thirty-six (36) years and have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for Dangote Recruitment 2020?
The Dangote Nigeria Online Application form will be received through the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://careers.dangote-group.com/Openings.aspx
- Visit Dangote New Jobs Portal https://careers.dangote-group.com
- Click the Job Openings to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
What next after applying for Dangote Group Recruitment?
The Dangote Nigeria Limited will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for Interview Invitation and screening aptitude text examination.
Successfully selected applicants will take part in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
Dangote recruitment Closing Date:
The Dangote Nigeria Limited recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.