Hello, and Welcome to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Graduates and Non-Graduate Enlistment Portal. Registration exercise for EFCC Recruitment 2020 application form is ongoing.
You can use this portal to register for the ongoing positions advertised by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission as well as to get notifications for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Your educational qualifications and employment details must be correctly entered, Good Luck!!!
Are you a Nigerian youth currently unemployed or do want to join the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission? if your answer is yes, EFCC is RECRUITING for the following positions:
|Detective Assistants (DA)||Nationwide|
|Detective Inspectors (DI)|
|Detective Superintendents (OS)|
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. The available job vacancies advertised at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is NOT for sale and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NPVN: N-Power Login Portal Guide 2019
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- PYES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
Note that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission’s service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
Statutory Requirement for EFCC Recruitment
Interested candidates applying for the EFCC Graduates Cadre, Diploma Cadre, and S.S.C.E Cardre, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Make sure to come along with your Birth certificate and BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
Additionally, you must have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise, then send your CVs/Resume stating the position applied to email@example.com OR visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career to get started.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission – EFCC is not recruiting new staff at the moment. From time to time, we have vacancies. Currently, there are no vacancies available.
- Visit EFCC New Jobs Portal www.efccnigeria.org/career
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit profile and other activities.
What next after applying for EFCC Recruitment?
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission will begin the process of shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
All Shortlisted candidates will participate in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
EFCC recruitment Closing Date:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is currently recruiting and application ends Wednesday 22nd Jan, 2020.