Hello, and Welcome to the Enugu State University of Science of Technology Post-UTME and Direct Entry Results Checking Portal. If you participated in the JAMB 2019 Examination, proceed to Check ESUT Admission List for 2019-2020 Academic Session.
Use this portal to check if Enugu State University of Science and Technology has released the names of successful candidates offered provisional admission as well as get first-hand information once ESUT First (1st) Second (2nd) Batch and Supplementary Admission List is Out, Good Luck!!!
The University Management has released ESUT Post-UTME Result online. Shortlisted candidates should proceed to JAMB CAPS Portal to ACCEPT or REJECT admission status.
ESUT Admission Requirements
All candidates seeking admission into Enugu State University of Science and Technology must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
Additionally, candidates must meet the JAMB National Cut Off mark which should be a minimum of 180 Score in the just-concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
Any applicant below the age of eighteen (18) years should consider obtaining the deferment form because they won’t be admitted into the institution okay.
For more information on Entry Requirements into the Enugu State University of Science, visit (www.portal.esut.edu.ng)
Other School News:
- JAMB CAPS Portal 2019-2020
- How to Check JAMB Withheld Result 2019
- JAMB Cut off Marks for 2019-2020 Session
- NCEE: NECO Result Checker 2019-2020
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2019-2020
- Nigerian Air Force Military & Secondary Schools Admission List 2019
Steps on How to Check ESUT Admission List 2019?
You can get the Enugu State University of Science of Technology, ESUT admission list PDF using the step-by-step guide provided here. KSU Undergraduate Admission List 2019 1st Semester Result is out.
- Visit ESUT result checking portal → http://www.portal.esut.edu.ng/CheckPUTMEResults.aspx
- OR visit JAMB CAPS Portal via https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
- Input your UserName and Password in the box as provided
- Click the SIGN IN button to launch into your dashboard
- And view your JAMB UTME Result