Hello, and Welcome to the Nigerian Federal Fire Service E-Recruitment Portal, registration exercise for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020 Application form has commenced.
You can use this portal to apply for ongoing positions advertised in the Nigeria Federal Fire Service as well as to get notifications for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Your educational qualifications and employment details must be correctly entered, Good Luck!!!
Before getting started, I will like you to know that www.fedfire.gov.ng is the official website of the Nigeria Federal Fire Service. Note that FFS is currently not recruiting okay!
If you are visiting FFS E-Recruitment Portal for the first time, you are advised to do the following;
- Use Desktop Opera Web Browser or Mobile Phone with the latest Google Chrome installed.
- Then download, fill and print-out the Acknowledgment Form.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. Note that the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NPVN: N-Power Login Portal Guide 2019
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- PYES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
If you wish to join the Nigerian Federal Fire Service, you are mandated to following the instruction and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into FFS recruitment exercise.
Statutory Requirement for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre, and Assistant Inspector are required to have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Application is open to Nigerian citizens only.
- Be in possession of Birth certificate or Age declaration.
- The required age is between 25 to 40 years before December 2019
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Come along with two (2) clear passport sized photographs.
- Male applicants should not be less than 1.65m while 1.60 for females.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020?
If you want to join the Nigeria Federal Fire Service, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → www.fedfire.gov.ng/careers to get started.
The Nigeria Federal Fire Service, FFS is RECRUITING new staff at the moment. You can apply by using the guide below:
- Visit FFS Portal http://portal.fedfire.gov.ng/
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- Any development in regard to your application will be communicated to you.
What next after applying for Federal Fire Service Recruitment?
If you have successfully submitted your application form, then wait for the NEXT STAGE of shortlisting successful applicants for aptitude test examination and Invitation for Interview.
All Shortlisted candidates will participate in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
FFS recruitment Closing Date:
The Federal Fire Service recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.