Do you have a sound business idea and seeking financial assistance to kick-start your business? If yes, the Federal Government Grant got you covered. The government grants for individuals helps you to execute your business potentials.
The Federal Government Grant is designed to support entrepreneurs starting a new business with limited resources and to empower unemployed graduates in various vocational training skills.
This is good news if you wish to participate in this year’s Grant for Individuals registration exercise. Note Federal government empowerment loan for entrepreneurs is not expected to be repaid and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the application process okay.
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Pyes Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- BSUM Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- CBN Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Defence Ministry Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- FFS Recruitment Application Form 2019-2020
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Government Regulatory Agency Recruitment 2019
If you are interested in applying for Federal Government Grant Application Form, then you must follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions.
Instructions/Requirement for Federal Government Grant
Interested candidates must give a detailed explanation of their proposed business venture and must also meet the following criteria.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2019.
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for Federal Government Grant 2020?
If you are interested in applying for federal government grants in Nigeria, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://www.boi.ng/apply/ to get started.