Hello, and Welcome to the Federal Government of Nigeria Graduates and Non-Graduates Enlistment, registration exercise for Federal Government Recruitment 2019 Application form has commenced.
Are you a Nigerian youth currently unemployed? Do you need to acquire new skills?? if you answered yes, then I’will be showing you how to apply for Federal Government Recruitment exercise and other important information.
You can use this portal to register for open vacancies or positions advertised by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) and get first-hand information for Other Job openings Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) Jobs initiative scheme is aimed at recruiting and empowering unemployed youths in various sectors of the economy. Due to this, applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates to apply for the:
Latest Federal Government Recruitment 2019
Below are the Ongoing Job Vacancies/Positions advertised by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN)
- NPF Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- NDLEA Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- BRISIN Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- UBEC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- N-Power Build Registration Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019/2020
- Federal Government Regulatory Agency Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigeria police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army Women Corps (NAWC) Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2019-2020
- Consultants Recruitment at Federal Ministry Of Environment
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Final List of Successful Candidates 2019
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you want to apply for the Federal Government Youth Empowerment Scheme.
Statutory Requirement for Federal Government Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings,
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a BSc/HND or OND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2019.
- You must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for Federal Government Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates should visit the National Directorate of Employment E-Recruitment Portal → http://www.jobsforall.ng/ to get started.
- Visit FG Jobs for all Career Section
- Click the 2019 Federal Government Recruitment exercise to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
What next after applying for Federal Government Recruitment Form?
The Federal Government of Nigeria will begin the process of shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
Successfully selected applicants will take part in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
FG recruitment Closing Date:
The Federal Government of Nigeria recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.