This is to inform all Undergraduates and Postgraduate students seeking for further their studies in Foreign countries, that the Federal Government Scholarship 2020/2021 Application Form is officially out.
The Federal Ministry of Education Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award portal is now open for Undergraduates and Postgraduate students from various Universities. This is a wonderful opportunity to achieve your goal.
All shortlisted candidates will participate in the Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards. hurry now and apply for the ongoing scholarships:
|Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award|
|Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions|
Other School News:
- NPower IBM Registration Form 2020
- Startup Nigeria Registration Form 2020
- Federal Government College Recruitment 2020
- Federal Government Recruitment Form 2020
- Federal Government Grant Registration Form 2020
To qualify for the Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship Awards scheme, applicants MUST:
- Fields of Study: Humanities, Social Science, Science, Engineering, Medicine, Law etc.
- Display sound intellectual ability and leadership potential.
- Meet the individual university’s English Language requirements (usually at least 6.5 in IELTS score valid for Sept. 2018 admission).
- Currently reside in Nigeria and must have a valid means of identification
- Be aged between 21-28 years by 30/12/2019.
- Plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed program of study.
- Have obtained a university degree ( for postgraduates applicants).
- Not have previously awarded the Federal Government Scholarship.
Steps to Apply for Federal Government Scholarship 2020/2021 Awards?
The Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship Awards application form will be received through the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://www.fsbn.com.ng/scholarships to get started.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible.
FG Scholarship Closing Date:
The Federal Government Scholarship Awards Registration is ongoing and will end on Friday 6th December 2019.