The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is now recruiting for 2,200 personnel into the Nigeria Federal Fire Service. Registration exercise for FFS Recruitment 2019 Application Form has commenced.
Are you a graduate currently unemployed or are you looking for job openings in para-military agencies? If you answered yes, then I will show you how to apply for Federal Fire Service 2019 recruitment exercise.
The Federal Government of Nigeria reopens portal.fedfire.gov.ng for 2019 FFS Recruitment exercise. Subsequently, applications are invited from eligible candidates for enlistment into Nigerian Federal Fire Service.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form at NO cost. Note: FFS Recruitment Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs you might like:
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Army Women Corps (NAWC) Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Screening Date & Venue 2019
If you are interested in joining the Nigeria Federal Fire Service, then you must follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions okay.
Statutory Requirement for FFS Recruitment Exercise
If you are applying for Superintendent, Inspectorate Cadre, and Assistant Inspector, you must have O’Level/SSCE/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
Must have B.Sc/BA/HND or OND in relevant disciplines with a minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution and N.Y.S.C certificate.
All applicants must not be above the age of thirty-six (36) years and have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
Male applicants should not be less than 1.65m height while 1.60 for females respectively. And chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
Interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for FFS Recruitment 2019?
If you are interested in applying for the Federal Fire Service recruitment, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to get started.
- Visit Nigeria Fire Service Career Section www.fedfire.gov.ng/careers
- Click the 2019 Federal Fire Service recruitment exercise to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
What next after applying for Federal Fire Service Recruitment?
The Nigerian Federal Fire Service will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
Short-listed candidates that qualified during the Recruitment Exercise would be invited for document verification and Final Selection Interview after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Training.
FFS Recruitment Closing Date:
The Federal Fire Service recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.