Hello, and Welcome to the Fidelity Bank of Nigeria Plc Graduates Enlistment Portal, registration exercise for Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2019 Application form has commenced.
This is the medium through which you can register for open vacancies or positions advertised by the Fidelity Bank Plc and get first-hand notification for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
From time to time, Fidelity Bank Plc recruits eligible candidates into the banking sector. At this moment, Fidelity Bank is recruiting for Quality Assurance and Control Manager, Entry Level and Graduate Trainee Programme to boost workforce group.
Other Jobs You Might Like:
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2019
- NDLEA Recruitment Form 2019→2020
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Final List of Successful Candidates 2019
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you have a passion for joining the Fidelity Bank Group.
Instruction/Requirement for Fidelity Bank Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings,
Must have BSC/HND with a minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution and N.Y.S.C certificate.
All applicants must not be above the age of twenty-six (26) years and possess excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2019?
If you are interested in applying for Fidelity Bank Nigeria recruitment form, then visit the E-Recruitment Portal → https://careers.fidelitybank.ng
- Visit Fidelity Bank Career Section https://careers.fidelitybank.ng
- Click the 2019 Fidelity recruitment exercise to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
What next after applying for Fidelity Bank Recruitment?
The Fidelity Bank of Nigeria Plc will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
If eligible, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Data Interpretation.
Fidelity recruitment Closing Date:
The Fidelity Bank of Nigeria recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.