Hello, and Welcome to First Bank of Nigeria Graduates Enlistment E-Recruitment Portal. Registration exercise for First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020 application form has commenced.
You can use this is the medium to register for open vacancies advertised by the First Bank of Nigeria Limited as well as get latest news for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Your educational qualifications and employment details must be correctly entered, Good Luck!!!
From time to time, the First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruits eligible candidates into the banking sector. At this moment, First Bank is currently recruiting for:
|Head Control Techniques & Standards||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Group Head, Commercial Banking, Lagos Island Hub|
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. The available job vacancies advertised at FirstBank is NOT for sale and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NPVN: N-Power Login Portal Guide 2019
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- PYES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you have a passion for joining the First Bank of Nigeria Limited or apply for the graduate trainee programme.
Instruction/Requirement for First Bank Nigeria Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings,
Must have BSC/HND with a minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution and N.Y.S.C certificate.
All applicants must not be above the age of twenty-six (26) years and have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020?
The First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment form will be received through the E-Recruitment Portal → https://firstbanknigeria.taleo.net/careersection/fbnex/joblist.ftl.
- Visit FirstBank New Jobs Portal www.firstbanknigeria.com/ recruitment/
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
What next after applying for FirstBank Recruitment?
The First Bank of Nigeria Limited will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
Successfully selected applicants will take part in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
First Bank Recruitment Closing Date:
The First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.