Are you among the many Nigerians who wish to Join the Federal Road Safety Corps and awaiting for the FRSC Recruitment 2020 Application form? if you answered yes, then I will show you how to apply for FRSC Recruitment exercise right here.
Before getting started, I will like you to know that www.frsc.gov.ng/career is the official website and portal of the Federal Road Safety Commission. Note that FRSC Vacancies are advertised on the E-Recruitment Portal and national dailies.
Federal Road Safety Commission – This medium is to inform all applicants who applied to FRSC recruitment into the different cadres to check their emails for updated information on the exercise.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. Note that the FRSC Recruitment Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs you might like:
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019
- NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019
If you aspire or want to become a Federal Road Safety officer, then you must adhere to the following instruction and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into Federal Road Safety Commission.
Instructions/Requirement for FRSC Recruitment
All applicants, irrespective of Cadre applied for, are to come along with the following:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Applicants must be between 18 to 35 years before December 2019.
- Applicants must have National Identification Number (NIN)
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport sized photographs.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- 1.67 metres in height for Males while 1.64 metres for all female applicants.
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
FRSC Recruitment Dressing Code
For the avoidance of doubt, applicants are to appear in white shorts, white round neck T-shirt, canvass and socks for the screening and physical fitness exercise.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment exercise, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal www.frsc.gov.ng/career/ → www.frsc.gov.ng to get started.
The Federal Road Safety Commission is not recruiting new staff at the moment. Kindly subscribe or drop your email to get the latest news update once the FRSC commence its recruitment exercise.
- Visit FRSC Website (frsc.gov.ng)
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Attach a copy of your credential and passport photograph, then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
What next after applying for FRSC Recruitment?
After submitting your registration form, you wait for the SECOND STAGE of shortlisting successful applicants for aptitude test examination and Invitation for Interview.
If your name is among the list, you will take part in the documentation and physical verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
FRSC recruitment Closing Date:
The Federal Road Safety Commission recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.