Here is how to apply for Job Vacancies in Nigeria for Fresh Graduates, you’ will see the registration guide and requirements for Graduate Recruitment 2020 Application form here.
Are you a graduate currently unemployed or are you looking for job openings in Oil and Gas Company?? If you answered yes, then I will show you how to apply for Fresh Graduate Jobs Recruitment right here for free.
You can use this portal to register for positions advertised by the Federal Government of Nigeria as well as get first-hand information for Other Job Openings today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
From time to time, we announce companies recruiting now in Abuja, Lagos (Ikeja), Port-Harcourt for fresh graduate trainees, experienced hire and banking jobs. Due to this, applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates to apply for:
Latest Graduate Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria 2020
Below are the Ongoing Job Vacancies/ Advertised Positions graduates can apply for.
- BRISIN Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- UBEC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- N-Power Build Registration Form 2019/2020
- NPS Recruitment Application Form 2019-2020
- FFS Recruitment Application Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian ParaMilitary Forces Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army Women Corps (NAWC) Recruitment 2019
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Screening Date & Venue 2019
Know that the open vacancies advertised for fresh graduate in Nigeria is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay!!!
Statutory Requirement for Graduate Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have O’Level/SSCE/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
You must have BSC/HND or OND degree with a minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution and N.Y.S.C certificate.
All applicants must not be above the age of thirty-six (36) years and have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for Graduate Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates should visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://www.e-recruitmentportal.com/graduate-recruitment/ for more information on employment.
What Next After Applying for Graduate Recruitment?
The Federal Government of Nigeria will begin the process of shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
Short-listed candidates that qualified during the Recruitment Exercise would be invited for document verification and Final Selection Interview after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Training.
Recruitment Closing Date:
The Federal Government recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.