Hello, and Welcome to Guaranty Trust Bank of Nigeria Plc Graduates and Non-graduates Enlistment, Registration exercise for GTBank Recruitment 2020 application form has commenced.
This is the medium through which you can register for open vacancies or positions advertised by the Guaranty Trust Bank of Nigeria and get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Your educational qualifications and employment details must be correctly entered, Good Luck!!!
From time to time, Guaranty Trust Bank recruits eligible candidates into the banking sector. At this moment, GTBank is recruiting for OND Internship Programme Intake.
“Guaranty Trust Bank is committed to constantly grooming young talents and providing them with opportunities to explore their strengths, discover themselves, and make an impact in the environment.
Our entry-level training program is an exciting platform to launch your career as we provide and create a world-class training environment.”
Other Jobs you might like:
- NPVN: N-Power Login Portal Guide 2019
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- PYES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you have a passion for joining Guaranty Trust Bank.
Instruction/Requirement for GTBank Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings,
Must have BSC/HND with a minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution and N.Y.S.C certificate.
All applicants must not be above the age of twenty-six (26) years and have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for GTBank Recruitment 2020?
The Guaranty Trust Bank recruitment form will be received through the E-Recruitment Portal → https://www.gtbank.com/about/careers/career-opportunities OR https://recruit.zohopublic.com/careers
- Visit GT bank New Jobs Portal https://www.gtbank.com/about/careers
- Click the 2019 Gtbank recruitment exercise to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
What next after applying for GTBank Recruitment?
The Guaranty Trust Bank of Nigeria Plc will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
If eligible, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Data Interpretation.
GTBank Recruitment Closing Date:
The Guaranty Trust Bank Plc recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.