Hello, and Welcome to Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Graduates and Non-Graduates Enlistment Portal. Registration exercise for IBEDC Recruitment 2019 online application form has commenced.
Are you a graduate currently unemployed or you are seeking for jobs opening in Power Holding Company Of Nigeria for various positions? If you answered yes, then hurry now to apply for the IBEDC 2019 recruitment exercise.
From time to time, the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company recruits eligible candidates into the power sector. Subsequently, applications are invited from eligible candidates for enlistment into the following positions:
|PPM Monitoring Supervisor||Oyo, Nigeria|
|PPM Monitoring Officer||Oyo, Nigeria|
Other Jobs You Might Like:
- UBA Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- Oando Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- OPEC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- FCMB Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- INEC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2019-2020
- NPower Tech Software Recruitment 2019
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020
- Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- NDLEA Recruitment Form 2019→2020
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Final List of Successful Candidates 2019
If you are interested in joining the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, then you must follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions.
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings,
Must have B.Sc/BA/HND or OND in relevant disciplines with a minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution and N.Y.S.C certificate.
Must not be above the age of thirty-six (36) years and have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
Interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for IBEDC Recruitment 2019?
If you are interested in applying for the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company recruitment, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://careers.ibedc.com/listing.php to get started.
IBEDC Recruitment Closing Date:
The Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Recruiting is Ongoing. Shortlisted candidates will take part in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise.