Here is how to apply for the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment form via the E-Recruitment Portal. You’ll see the application requirements and guidelines for ICPC Recruitment 2020.
Before getting started, I’will like you to know that https://www.icpc.gov.ng is the official website and portal of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission. Note that ICPC will NOT ask you to pay for the recruitment process okay…
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. From time to time, we have vacancies. Currently, there are no vacancies available.
Other Jobs you might like:
- UBEC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- NAFDAC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- N-Power Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Final List of Successful Candidates 2019
The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you have the passion of joining the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission. Recruitment of new personnel into the ICPC is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
Statutory Requirement for ICPC Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Make sure to come along with your Birth certificate and BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
Additionally, you must have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
Step on How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment 2020?
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment form will be received through the E-Recruitment Portal (https://icpc.gov.ng/career-2/) to get started.
- Visit ICPC New Jobs Portal www.icpc.gov.ng
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit profile and other activities.
What next after applying for ICPC Recruitment?
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission will begin the process of shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
Successfully selected applicants will take part in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
ICPC recruitment Closing Date:
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.