If you participated in the just concluded JAMB 2019 UTME Examination and wish to make Correction Of Data due to low-score, mistake/error made during registration exercise or even deficient O’Level Results, then this JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2019 form is for you.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has provided a detailed guide to enable UTME and Direct Entry candidates process their Jamb Correction Of Data: Change Of Course/Institution.
Note you must Sign Up or Create an account and if you already have, simply Sign In to Jamb E-facility. You can now do your Jamb 2019 Change Of Course/Institution by following the step-by-step guidelines below:
Other School News:
- NCEE: NECO Result Checker 2019-2020
- JAMB UTME CBT Result Checker 2019-2020
- How to Check JAMB Withheld Result 2019
- NNPC ADDAX Scholarship Form 2019-2020
- N-Power Nigeria Salary Update Today for June 2019
Steps on How to Apply for JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2019
You will be required to create a profile if you don’t have an account, the following details are required: A valid email and phone number, your names, State and LGA of Origin and password.
- Sign into your Jamb portal or profile on https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility../
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page
- Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
- You will be required to make a payment using the Transaction ID generated
- Make sure you review your information before proceeding and write down Transaction ID.
- Proceed to make payment using ATM of Quickteller using the transaction ID
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
- After that, you can now select your preferred course/Institution and second choices
- If Approved, JAMB will now process your application.