If you participated in the just concluded JAMB 2019 UTME Examination and wish to make Correction Of Data due to low-score, mistake/error made during registration exercise or even deficient O’Level Results, apply for JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2019 application form.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has provided a detailed guide to enable UTME and Direct Entry candidates process their Jamb Correction Of Data: Change Of Course/Institution.
Note you must Sign Up or Create an account and if you already have, simply Sign In to Jamb E-facility. You can now do your Jamb 2019 Change Of Course/Institution by following the step-by-step guidelines below:
Other School News:
- NCEE: NECO Result Checker 2019-2020
- JAMB UTME CBT Result Checker 2019-2020
- How to Check JAMB Withheld Result 2019
- NNPC ADDAX Scholarship Form 2019-2020
- N-Power Nigeria Salary Update Today for June 2019
Steps on How to Apply for JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2019
You will be required to create a profile if you don’t have an account, the following details are required: A valid email and phone number, your names, State and LGA of Origin and password.
- Sign into your Jamb portal or profile on https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility../
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page
- Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
- You will be required to make a payment using the Transaction ID generated
- Make sure you review your information before proceeding and write down Transaction ID.
- Proceed to make payment using ATM of Quickteller using the transaction ID
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
- After that, you can now select your preferred course/Institution and second choices
- If Approved, JAMB will now process your application.