Did you write the Jamb Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination or would you like to know how to check your JAMB Result with only registration number? if you answered yes, I’will show you how to check and print-out your original JAMB 2019 Result.
We are pleased to inform all UTME candidates that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board have released the Computer Based Test results. While directing those that sat for Jamb exam on 11th April 2019, to check their JAMB UTME Results Online.
The Examination Board have urged candidates who are yet to see their Jamb Score and those getting the following error message “You Do Not Have Any Result Yet”, to exercise some patience as the UTME Results will be released in batches, see the status of JAMB 2019 results below:
- 11th April UTME – Results is out
- 12th April UTME – Results is out
- 13th April UTME – Results is out
- 14th April UTME – Results is out
- 15th April UTME – Results is out
- 16th April UTME – Results is out
- 17th April UTME – Results is out
We have provided a step by step guide to help candidates check their 2019 UTME Examination Results for free. Note that you are not required to purchase any scratch card to check your JAMB Score.
Step-by-Step Guide for Checking JAMB Result Online
Follow the procedures herein to check Jamb UTME CBT Result and print out your original results.
- Visit JAMB Results Checker → https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/CheckUTMEResults
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click the “Login” button.
- Click the JAMB 2019 Result at your dashboard to display your score, OR
- You can wait for the results window to come up.
Step on How to Check JAMB Result Through Mobile Phone/SMS
Follow the procedures herein to check Jamb 2019 Result via your mobile phone or New Improved SMS Usage!
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 55019 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -: Send RESULT to 55019
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N50 Only)
- Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NPVN: N-Power Login Portal Guide 2019
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- PYES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
Recommendation for Checking JAMB UTME Result 2019
If you are visiting JAMB Portal for the first time, you are advised to do the following;
- Use Desktop Opera Web Browser or Mobile Phone with the latest Google Chrome installed.
- Then proceed to print out your jamb result using the guide above.