Here are steps on how to check the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero Post-UTME, Direct Entry, Postgraduate studies, and Basic admission status. If you know you participated in the JAMB 2019 Examination, check KSUSTA Admission List for 2019-2020 Academic Session.
Use this portal to check if the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission as well as get first-hand information once KSUSTA Releases her First (1st) Second (2nd) Third (3rd) Fourth Batch Admission List, Good Luck!!!
Proceed to JAMB CAPS Portal to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer, if your name is among the merit list of successfully admitted candidates into the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero undergraduate degree programmes.
KSUSTA Admission Requirements
All candidates seeking admission into the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
Additionally, candidates must meet the JAMB National Cut Off mark which should be a minimum of 180 Score in the just concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
Any applicant below the age of eighteen (18) years should consider obtaining the deferment form because they won’t be admitted into the institution okay.
For more information on Entry Requirements into the Kebbi State University, visit (www.ksusta.edu.ng/student portal)
Other School News:
- JAMB CAPS Portal 2019-2020
- How to Check JAMB Withheld Result 2019
- JAMB Cut off Marks for 2019-2020 Session
- NCEE: NECO Result Checker 2019-2020
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2019-2020
- Nigerian Air Force Military & Secondary Schools Admission List 2019
Steps on How to Check KSUSTA Admission List 2019?
You can get the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero PDF Admission List using the step-by-step guide provided here. KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List 2019 1st Semester Result is out.
- Visit Ksusta result checking portal → http://status.pgform.ksustapgs.net/admstatus.php OR http://www.ksusta.net/admissionlist
- OR visit JAMB CAPS Portal via https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
- Input your UserName and Password in the box as provided
- Click the SIGN IN button to launch into your dashboard
- And view your JAMB UTME Result