Are you a Full-Time 100 Level Undergraduates Student currently enrolled in Nigeria Tertiary Institution or you are looking for current ongoing Scholarships to further your studies? If you answered yes, then this guide on how to apply for Lagos State Scholarship 2019 Application Form is for you.
The Lagos State Scholarship Board (LSSB) is calling for application from eligible candidates for the 2019/2020 Lagos State Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
- 2019 Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme
- 2019 Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme
To qualify for 2019/2020 LSSB Undergraduate and Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All Undergraduate applicants:
i. Where the CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.6/7.0
ii. Where the CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
iii. Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 3.0/4.0
iv. Where the applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies
v. Where the applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result
- All applicants must be in their second year or above
- All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
- All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
- All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
- All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Letter of identification from Oba
iv. Letter of identification from Local Government
v. SSCE result
vi. Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card vii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months). viii. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
ix. Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.
- Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Board.
Other School News:
- JAMB UTME CBT Result Checker 2019-2020
- SUSDEVI Shortlisted Candidates 2019-2020
- PTDF Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates 2019-2020
- N-Power Nigeria Salary Update Today for June 2019
- UNICAL Admission List for 2019/2020 Session
Steps on How to Apply for Lagos State Scholarship 2019?
Interested candidates should visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbundergraduate OR https://scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbpostgraduate.