Hello, and Welcome to the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Officers Enlistment guide. Registration exercise for NAFDAC Recruitment 2020 application form will soon start.
You can use this portal to apply for ongoing positions advertised in the National Agency for Food & Drug Administration & Control as well as to get notifications for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Enter your educational qualifications and employment details, Good Luck!!!
Before getting started, I will like you to know that www.nafdac.gov.ng portal is the official website of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control. Note that NAFDAC is currently not recruiting okay!
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. NAFDAC Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NPVN: N-Power Login Portal Guide 2019
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- PYES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
If you wish to join the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, then you must adhere to the following instruction and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into NAFDAC 2019 recruitment.
Statutory Requirement for NAFDAC Recruitment
All applicants, irrespective of Cadre applied for, are to come along with the following:
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 25 to 40 years before December 2019
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport sized photographs.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Step on How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment exercise, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → www.nafdac.gov.ng to get started.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control is currently not recruiting new staff at the moment. Kindly subscribe or drop your email to get the latest news update once the Nafdac commences its recruitment exercise.
- Visit NAFDAC Portal www.nafdac.gov.ng/careers
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Attach a copy of your credential and passport photograph, then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
What next after applying for NAFDAC Recruitment?
After submitting your registration form, you wait for the SECOND STAGE of shortlisting successful applicants for aptitude test examination and Invitation for Interview.
If your name is among the list, you will take part in the documentation and physical verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
NAFDAC Recruitment Closing Date:
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.