Hello, and Welcome to National Directorate of Employment E-Recruitment Portal. Registration exercise for National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2020 Application form and guide is here.
Before getting started, I’will like to make it clear that the National Directorate of Employment recruitment form will soon commence, as the Federal Government of Nigeria plans to reopen https://nde.gov.ng for 2020 NDE recruitment and registration exercise.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully.
Also, know that the open vacancies advertised by the Federal Government of Nigeria is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay!!!
Other Jobs you might like:
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army Women Corps (NAWC) Recruitment 2019
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019/2020
- N-Power Build Registration Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Screening Date & Venue 2019
If you’ve been wishing to join the National Directorate of Employment, then you are mandated to follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into NDE recruitment exercise.
Statutory Requirement for NDE Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have O’Level/SSCE/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian Citizen by Birth
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must possess a WAEC/SSCE/NECO or BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a fully expanded chest measurement of 0.87 metres.
- You must be physically and mentally fit and good behavior.
- Excellent communication and computer skill is an added advantage.
- Male applicants should be between 1.7 metres in height while all female applicants must be between 1.64 metres.
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for National Directorate of Employment Recruitment?
If you are interested in applying for NDE recruitment 2019, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → www.nde.gov.ng to get started.
What Next After National Directorate of Employment Recruitment?
The Federal Government of Nigeria will begin the process of shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
Successfully selected applicants will take part in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
NDE Recruitment Closing Date:
The Federal Government of Nigeria recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.