Here is how to apply for the Nigerian Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2020 via the E-Recruitment Portal. You’ll see the application requirements and guidelines for free.
Before getting started, we which to make it clear that https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/ is the official website and portal of the Nigeria Customs Service. Any NCS Vacancies advertised elsewhere is considered a scam.
The Nigeria Customs Service, NCS is massively recruiting for qualified personnel for enlistment into the Customs Service as Superintendent, Inspector and Assistant Cadres.
If you’ve been wishing to join the Nigeria Customs Service, then you are mandated to follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into NCS recruitment exercise.
Other Jobs you might like:
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019
- NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully.
You must adhere to the following instructions if you are interested in taking part in the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment exercise.
Instructions/Requirement for NCS Recruitment
If you want to join the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), then you must meet the following conditions okay.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian Citizen by Birth
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must possess a WAEC/SSCE/NECO or BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a fully expanded chest measurement of 0.87 metres.
- You must be physically and mentally fit and good behavior.
- Excellent communication and computer skill is an added advantage.
- Male applicants should be between 1.7 metres in height while all female applicants must be between 1.64 metres.
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Step on How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for NCS recruitment, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/) to get started.
- Visit NCS Recruitment portal (https://wwwcustoms.gov.ng)
- Click the NCS Vacancies to begin registration.
- You must have a valid Phone Number/Email Address
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- An activation code will be sent to you via SMS. Which you will need to provide to continue.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements then click the apply button for your preferred position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
What next after applying for Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment?
If you have successfully submitted your application form, then you wait for the NEXT PHASE which is shortlisting of candidates for Aptitude Test Screening Exam.
All shortlisted candidates will take part in physical verification exercise for the purpose of ascertaining the authenticity of documents and health status of applicants.
NCS Recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment is starting today Wednesday 17th April 2019 and closes on Monday 7th May 2019.