Hello, and here is how to apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Graduates and Non-Graduates Enlistment. Registration exercise for NDLEA Recruitment 2020 application form begins.
You can use this portal to apply for ongoing positions advertised in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency as well as to get notifications for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Enter all required information mainly school qualifications and employment details.
The Federal Government of Nigeria reopens portal for the recruitment of 5,000 personnel into the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency. Subsequently, applications are invited from eligible candidates for enlistment into the following positions:
|Narcotic Officer Cadre||Nationwide|
|Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre||Nationwide|
Other Jobs you might like:
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019
- NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019
If you wish to join the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, then you must adhere to the following instruction and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into Ndlea 2019 recruitment.
Statutory Requirement for NDLEA Recruitment
All applicants, irrespective of Cadre applied for, are to come along with the following:
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 18 to 30 years before December 2019
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- Must download and print-out the Referee and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Step on How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment exercise, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers/ → www.emplug.com to get started.
- Visit NDLEA Website www.ndlea.gov.ngcareer
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Attach a copy of your credential and passport photograph, then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
What Next after Applying for NDLEA Recruitment?
After submitting your application form, you wait for the SECOND STAGE of shortlisting successful applicants for aptitude test examination and Invitation for Interview.
If your name is among the list, you will take part in the documentation and physical verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
NDLEA Recruitment Closing Date:
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is RECRUITING and the closing date is Thursday 29th August 2019.