Did you participate in the NECO Basic Education Certification Examination OR You would like to when is BECE Junior WAEC exam result is coming out? if you answered yes, I’will be showing you how to check and print-out your original NECO BECE Result for 2019 session.
We are pleased to inform all candidates seeking admission in various federal unity colleges across the nation and students who wrote the NECO April/May Examination that the Council has released the entrance exam results today.
We have provided a step by step guide to help candidates check their 2019 NECO Examination Results online. Note that you are required to purchase tokens to check BECE Result…
Step on How to Check NECO BECE Result 2019?
Using NECO Results System, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE, and NCEE results by purchasing tokens. You can now proceed to check the 2019 Basic Education Certificate Examination Results.
- Visit NECO Result Checker → https://www.result.neco.gov.ng/
- Select your Examination Type and year of examination
- Enter your card PIN number and your Examination Number
- Click the “Check My Result” at your dashboard to display your score, OR
- You can wait for the results window to come up.
Other School News:
- JAMB CAPS Portal 2019-2020
- UNIMAID NYSC Mobilization List 2019
- How to Check JAMB Withheld Result 2019
- JAMB Cut off Marks for 2019-2020 Session
- JAMB UTME CBT Result Checker 2019-2020
- PTDF Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates 2019-2020
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2019-2020
How to Print out Your NECO Result Online?
Before proceeding, you will be required to create a profile/Sing Up using the new NECO Results system (New User) if you already have an account, simply enter your login details.
- Visit Neco official website https://www.neco.gov.ng/neco-results/
- Enter your username/password or registration number
- Select “Print Result Slip”, at the top right corner
- You will be required to purchase a token to proceed
- The token cannot be used more than 5 times to view a candidate’s result.