Hello, and Welcome to the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Graduates and Non-Graduates Enlistment. Registration exercise for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 application form has commenced.
You can use this portal to register for open vacancies advertised by the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps as well as get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Must enter employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
From time to time, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruit eligible candidates into the Para-Military Force. At this moment, NSCDC is RECRUITING for:
- CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
- CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
- CATEGORY C: Assistant (CAII) CONPASS 04.
Other Jobs you might like:
- UBEC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- NAFDAC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- N-Power Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully.
Be informed that the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Application Form is NOT for sale and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Statutory Requirement for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
Prospective applicants who wish to join the Civil Defence Corps must meet the following criteria for enlistment into the Corps.
- Application is open to male and female applicants who reside in Nigeria.
- Must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with credits in English Language and Mathematics.
- You must be in possession of your Birth certificate or Age declaration.
- The required age is between 20 to 30 years before December 2019
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Come along with two (2) clear passport sized photographs.
- Male applicants should not be less than 1.65m while 1.60 for females.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
How to Apply for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment exercise, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://www.cdfipb.careers/
- Visit NSCDC Career Section https://www.cdfipb.careers/registrations/new
- Click the 2019 Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment exercise.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
What Next after applying for NSCDC Recruitment Form?
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
All Shortlisted candidates will participate in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
NSCDC Recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruiting is ongoing and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.