Hello, and Here is how to apply for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduates via the official E-Recruitment Portal. Registration exercise for NCS Recruitment 2020 Application form will soon commence.
Before getting started, we which to make it clear that www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng is the official website and portal of the Nigeria Customs Service. NCS has advertised Vacancies for Customs Inspector, Customs Assistant Cadre and Superintendent Cadre Enlistment.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. Be informed that the Nigeria Customs Service will start recruiting soon.
It is for this reason, that we wish to inform all job-seekers that the Nigerian Customs Service has warned applicants to stay clear of any recruitment scam activities and not to PAY anyone for the NCS application registration form.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application
- Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/Women Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019/2020
- N-Power Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019/2020
If you’re interested in applying for Nigeria Customs Recruitment Form, you must adhere to the following instruction as this is the only way to get enlisted into the NCS vacancies in Nigeria.
Statutory Requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment
These requirements must be met if you wish to join the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS).
- You must reside and be a Nigeria citizen
- You must have a Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must possess a BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2018.
- You must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2020?
Are you interested in applying for NCS Job? if yes, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng/) to fill the recruitment form online.
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has opened its portal to recruit new staff. Nigeria Customs Recruitment form is FREE.
- Visit NNPC Recruitment Portal (https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/)
- Click the Registration Button at the top right hand.
- You’ll be required to enter a valid email address and phone
- Enter the position who wish to apply for as indicated.
- Ensure you fill in your details accurately (eg Name, Marital Status, Degree, Religion. etc)
- Make sure you activate your account by clicking the verification email sent to you.
- Done! Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- Note: All application must be submitted on or before.
NCS Recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment is starting today Wednesday 18th December 2019 and closes on Wednesday 8th January 2020.