Hello, and Welcome to the Nigerian Prisons Service Graduates and Non-Graduates Officers Enlistment Portal. Registration exercise for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2020 application form will soon start.
You can use this portal to apply for ongoing positions advertised in the Nigerian Prisons Service as well as to get notifications for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Your educational qualifications and employment details must be correctly entered, Good Luck!!!
The Nigeria Prisons Service official website is www.prisons.gov.ng, I will like you to know that NPS is currently not recruiting okay!
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. Jobs advertised at Nigerian Prisons Service is not for sale and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs you might like:
- UBEC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- NAFDAC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- N-Power Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Final List of Successful Candidates 2019
If you want to join the Nigerian Prisons Service or need to know when NPS Starts recruiting for the year 2019, then you are mandated to following the instruction and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment the Prisons Service.
Statutory Requirement for NPS Recruitment
Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre, and Assistant Cadre must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Application is open to Nigerian citizens only.
- Be in possession of Birth certificate or Age declaration.
- The required age is between 20 to 40 years before December 2019
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Come along with two (2) clear passport sized photographs.
- Male applicants should not be less than 1.65m while 1.60 for females.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
Step on How to Apply for Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2020?
If you want to join the Nigerian Prisons Service, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit to get started.
- Visit NPS Portal https://www.prisons.gov.ng
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- Any development in regard to your application will be communicated to you.
What next after applying for Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment?
Shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation is the Next Phase If you have successfully submitted your application form.
All Shortlisted candidates will participate in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
NPS recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigerian Prisons Service recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.