Hello, and Welcome to Nigerian Airforce Graduates and Non-Graduates Enlistment Portal. Registration exercise for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment into Direct Regular Commission (DRC) / Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) has commenced
Before proceeding, we’ll like you to know that https://airforce.mil.ng is the official website of the Nigerian Air Force. Note that NAF Application Form is FREE and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
You can use this portal to apply for positions advertised by the Nigerian Air Force as well as get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Your educational qualifications and employment details must be correctly entered, Good Luck!!!
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Oil and Gas Jobs Recruitment 2019-2020
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020
- JAMB UTME CBT Result Checker 2019-2020
- NPF Shortlisted Candidates Names 2019-2020
- Nigeria Police Force Screening Date & Requirements
- N-Power Nigeria Salary Update Today for June 2019
The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you have a passion for joining the Nigerian Air Force (NAF).
Statutory Requirement for NAF Recruitment
- Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women.
- Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force.
- Presentation of original credentials: Applicants are required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny, at the zonal and final selection exercises. The credentials include the following:
a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 6.
b. Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable)
c. Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates
d. Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin
e. Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
f. Attestation of Local Government Area Form
g. Acknowledgment Card
h. Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the under listed documents:
a. Acknowledgment Card
b. Attestation Form
c. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess ND (with a minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate.
- Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers) are required to also have a minimum of 2 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language.
- Note: that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020?
The Nigerian Air Force recruitment form will be received through the E-Recruitment Portal → https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/career.php
- Visit NAF Career Section https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- Click the DRC/DSSC Enlistment to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
What next after applying for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment form?
The Nigerian Air Force will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
Short-listed candidates that qualified during the Zonal Recruitment Exercise would be invited for Final Selection Interview Exercise after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Basic Military Training.
NAF recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigerian Air Force is recruiting and the application deadline is Tuesday, 19th November 2019, as announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.