Are you among candidates that applied for Nigerian Air Force recruitment exercise and awaiting for the Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates 2019 for the final selection interview? if you answered yes, List of successful candidates for NAF Recruitment Interview is out.
The under-listed candidates for Batch A (Abia State to Kaduna State) are to report at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo Kaduna for the above interview on Sunday 8 December 2019 at 07:00 am. The Interview is scheduled from 8 – 14 December 2019.
If you applied for a Career in the Nigerian Air Force (NAF), then you are to resume for training at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kawo Kaduna. Candidates are to report with the following:
- Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
- 2 White vests.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
If your name appeared on the PDF of Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates 2019, then you are hereby invited attend Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Final Selection Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna. As scheduled below:
- Batch A >>Sunday 9 – 15 June 2019
3) Akwa Ibom
9) Cross River
- Batch B >> Sunday 16 – 22 June 2019
- Batch C >> Sunday 23 – 29 June 2019
- Batch D >> Sunday 30 June – 6 July 2019
Step on How to Check Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates 2019?
The NAF list of successful candidates can be accessed by visiting the official E-Recruitment Portal (https://airforce.mil.ng/downloads) to download the PDF.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application
- Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/Women Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019/2020
- N-Power Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019/2020
What’s the next stage after NAF Shortlist is out?
It’s wise to start preparing for the Aptitude Test if you are looking to Join the Nigerian Air Force (NAF). That why we recommend you obtain a copy of the NAF Past Questions and Answers which will help you score high in the CBT Examination/Training Camp.