Hello, and Welcome to the Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) Enlistment E-Recruitment Portal. Registration exercise for Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020 Application form will soon commence.
This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the online registration for the 80 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trade/Non-Tradesmen and women application has ended.
You can use this portal to register for open vacancies or positions advertised by the Nigerian Army and get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
The Nigerian Army is calling for applications from eligible candidates for the ongoing NA Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen/Women (80RRI).
Other Jobs you might like:
- NPVN: N-Power Login Portal Guide 2019
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- PYES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you have the passion of joining the Nigerian Army. Note that NA will NOT ask you to pay for the recruitment process okay…
Statutory Requirement for NA 80RRI Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the departments applying for, must have WASSCE/ GCE/ NECO/ NABTEB with at least 4 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings.
You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen with a valid means of identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
You must not be less than 1.68 metres for Male and 1.62 metres tall for female candidates. Additionally, the OND/Trades Test/City Certificate is required if you are applying for Tradesmen/women.
All applicants must not be above the age of twenty-six (26) years and have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
You must come along with two (2) clear passport-sized photographs and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
Applicants with abnormalities, deformed, debt/criminal case, and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020?
If you wish to join the Nigerian Army 80rri recruitment exercise, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → http://armyrecruitment.ng/ OR https://naportal.com.ng/ to get started.
- Visit Nigerian Army 79 RRI Portal https://naportal.com.ng/register
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
What Next After applying for Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment?
The Nigerian Army (NA) will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation.
Successfully selected applicants will be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from Monday 23rd. On completion of training. All successful recruits to be prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operation
WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
Recommendation for Applying for NA 80RRI Recruitment
If you are visiting the Nigerian Army 80RRI E-Recruitment Portal for the first time, you are advised to do the following;
- Use Desktop Opera Web Browser or Mobile Phone with the latest Google Chrome installed.
- Then download, fill and print-out the Acknowledgment Form.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigerian Army enlistment into 80 Regular Recruits Intake starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.