Hello, and here is how to apply for the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 officers. registration exercise for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form has commenced.
Are you a Nigerian youth currently unemployed? Do you want to join the Nigeria Military?? if you answered yes, then hurry now to apply for NA DSSC Course 26 Recruitment Intake.
The Nigerian Army reopens portal for Enlistment of officers into the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24. Subsequently, applications are invited from eligible candidates into the followings:
|Job Title||Location, NationWide|
|Nigerian Army Engineers.||Nigerian Army Finance Corps.|
|Nigerian Army Signals.||Nigerian Army Education Corps.|
|Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps.||Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant).|
|Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport.||Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic).|
|Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps.||Directorate of Islamic Affairs.|
|Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.||Directorate of Legal Service.|
|Nigerian Army Medical Corps.||Directorate of Army Public Relations.|
|Nigerian Army Corps of Military Police.||Directorate of Army Physical Training.|
|Nigerian Army Band Corps.||Directorate of Army Aviation.|
If you want to join Nigeria Army DSSC 26/2020, then you are mandated to follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into the Commission okay.
Other Jobs you might like:
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019
- NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. Note the following information, if you are interested in applying for Nigerian Army Dssc Recruitment exercise.
Statutory Requirement for NA DSSC Recruitment
If you want to join the Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC), then you must meet the following conditions okay. The DSSC 25 and SSC 46 recruitment is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 35yrs
- Must possess a WAEC/SSCE/NECO from a reputable institution.
- Those applying for DSSC must have BSc/HND or OND in any degree.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Step on How to Apply for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://www.nigerianarmyms.ng to get started.
- Visit NA Recruitment portal (nigerianarmyms.ng)
- Click the NA Vacancies to begin registration.
- You must have a valid Phone Number/Email Address
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation code sent to you via SMS/Email to continue.
- Go through the job description and requirements then click the apply button.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
NA Recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigerian Army is recruiting starts Thursday, 9th August and will close on Thursday 26th September 2019 as announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.