Hello, and here is how to apply for Military Reference Hospital Officers Enlistment through the E-Recruitment Portal. Registration exercise for Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment 2019 Application form has commenced.
Are you a fresh graduate looking for jobs opening in Military Hospital for Housemanship and Internship Recruitment exercise? If yes, hurry now to apply for the Housemanship / Internship training at 44 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital Kaduna (44 NARHK).
The Nigerian Army reopens portal for Housemanship and Internship program. Subsequently, applications are invited from eligible candidates for enlistment into the following positions:
|Pharmacy Intern||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Nursing Intern||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Dental Technology Intern||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Optometry Intern||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Medical Laboratory Science Intern||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Dental House Officer||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Medical House Officer||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Dental Therapy Intern||Lagos, Nigeria|
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Pyes Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- BSUM Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- CBN Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Defence Ministry Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- FFS Recruitment Application Form 2019-2020
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Government Regulatory Agency Recruitment 2019
If you are interested in joining the Military Hospital – 68 NARHY, then you must follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions.
Statutory Requirement for Military Hospital Recruitment
Interested candidates must give a detailed explanation of their CVs/ Resumes and must also meet the following criteria.
- You must reside in Nigerian.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2019.
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment 2019?
You must indicate the position you are applying for attached with CVs/ Resumes and other relevant documents to →
Headquarters Nigerian Army Medical Corps,
What’s Next After Applying for NA Careers?
Notification of Selection/Training: All successful candidates are notified for the next stage recruitment process and training conducted by the Nigerian Military Hospital. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email and SMS.
NA recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigerian Army Military Hospital recruitment starts on Tuesday, 11th June and the closes on Sunday, 21st June 2019.