Hello, and Welcome to Nigerian army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commissions Graduates and Non-Graduates Enlistment. Registration exercise for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 Application form has commenced.
You can use this portal to register for Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment intake as well as get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Must enter employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. The guide on this page will cover the following questions.
- Has the Nigerian army Started Recruiting for 2020?
- When is Nigerian army Registration Closing?
- How to apply for Nigerian army 2020 Recruitment Exercise?
- Nigerian army Application Guide and Requirement?
- NA E-Recruitment Portal and other updates.
If you’ve been wishing to join the Nigerian Army, then you are mandated to follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into NA recruitment exercise.
Other Jobs you might like:
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army Women Corps (NAWC) Recruitment 2019
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019/2020
- N-Power Build Registration Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Screening Date & Venue 2019
Be informed that the Nigeria Army Application Form is NOT for sale and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Instructions/Requirement for NA Recruitment
If you want to join the Nigeria Army (NA), then you must meet the following conditions okay.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian Citizen by Birth
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must possess a WAEC/SSCE/NECO or BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a fully expanded chest measurement of 0.87 metres.
- You must be physically and mentally fit and good behavior.
- Excellent communication and computer skill is an added advantage.
- Male applicants should be between 1.7 metres in height while all female applicants must be between 1.64 metres.
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for NA recruitment 2019, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → www.nigerianarmyms.ng to get started.
- Visit NA Recruitment portal (naportal.com.ng)
- Click the NA Vacancies to begin registration.
- You must have a valid Phone Number/Email Address
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation code sent to your SMS.E-mail to continue.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements then click the apply button for your preferred position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
What Next After Applying for Nigerian army recruitment?
If you have successfully submitted your application form, then you wait for the NEXT PHASE which is shortlisting of candidates for Aptitude Test Screening Exam.
All shortlisted candidates will take part in physical verification exercise for the purpose of ascertaining the authenticity of documents and health status of applicants.
Army Recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigerian army is recruiting now and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.